Driver For Canon Dr-C225 Ii

Jennie

Post by Jennie »

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Dr-C225 II scanner. I've searched on the Canon website, but I can't seem to locate the specific driver for this model. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but they either don't have the driver or provide outdated versions. I need the driver to ensure proper functionality and compatibility with my computer. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the driver? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Canon Dr-C225 Ii

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for canon dr-c225 ii driver for Windows.

File name: for-canon-dr-c225-ii.exe
Version: 1.954
File size: 18.32 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data v 3.1

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon DR-C225 II:
- Type: Desktop sheet-fed scanner
- Scanning Modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, High-Speed Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement, 256-level Grayscale, 24-bit Color
- Optical Resolution: up to 600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex/Duplex, Black & White/Grayscale/Color - 25 ppm/50 ipm (A4), Simplex/Duplex, Black and White - 25 ppm/50 ipm (Letter)
- Document Feeding: Automatic Sheet Feeding
- Document Size: Maximum: 215.9 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.), Minimum: 50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.1 in.)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is the scanner not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to the scanner and the electrical outlet. If the issue persists, try plugging the scanner into a different outlet to rule out a power supply problem. Contact support if the problem continues.

2. Q: Why am I getting poor quality scans?
A: Firstly, ensure that you are using the correct scanning mode for your document type. Clean the scanner glass and rollers with a lint-free cloth to eliminate any dust or debris that may affect the scan quality. Adjust the scanning resolution or settings to improve the output quality.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not feeding documents properly?
A: Check if there is any paper jammed inside the scanner. If so, carefully remove the jammed paper following the manufacturer's instructions. Ensure that the document feeder is properly aligned and the documents are loaded correctly. Clean the document feeding rollers with a mild, non-alcohol-based cleaning solution to enhance the feeding performance.
Jennie

Re: Re: Driver For Canon Dr-C225 Ii

Post by Jennie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon DR-C225 II, it has been extremely helpful in getting my device up and running!