Driver For Canon Ir2520

Tessa1993

Driver For Canon Ir2520

Post by Tessa1993 »

I recently purchased a Canon Ir2520 printer and I'm trying to find the latest driver for it. I've already visited the official Canon website and searched their support section for this specific model, but I couldn't find any driver downloads available. I also tried searching on popular driver update websites such as DriverHub and Driver Easy, but they didn't have the driver listed either. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon Ir2520 printer? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Canon Ir2520

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for canon ir2520 driver for Windows.

File name: for-canon-ir2520.exe
Version: 1.838
File size: 18.91 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 1.94

Driver For Canon Ir2520

(click above to download)

Forum Post Title: Device Specification - Canon IR2520

Specification:
- Model: Canon IR2520
- Functionality: Multi-functional device (print, copy, scan)
- Print Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute (A4)
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute (A4)
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: Up to 20 images per minute (A4, 300 dpi)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Handling: Standard cassette (250 sheets), multi-purpose tray (80 sheets), optional paper feeding units (up to 2,000 sheets capacity)
- Duplexing: Yes (automatic double-sided printing)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet (Optional wireless connectivity available)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon IR2520 is not printing, what could be the issue?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the device is powered on and there are no error messages on the display. Check if the printer is properly connected to the computer or network, and the correct driver is installed. Also, verify the printer's paper tray has enough paper and there are no paper jams. If the problem persists, try restarting the device or consult the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps.

2. Q: I'm experiencing poor print quality with my Canon IR2520, how can I improve it?
A: When encountering print quality issues, there are a few potential solutions. Start by checking the toner level and replace it if necessary. Next, clean the printer's interior using a lint-free cloth and ensure there are no obstructions in the paper path. Adjusting the print density settings or selecting the appropriate print quality mode may also help. If none of these steps resolves the issue, it is advisable to contact Canon support for further assistance or arrange a professional service.

3. Q: The scanner feature on my Canon IR2520 is not working, how can I fix it?
A: Several factors can cause scanner malfunctions. Begin by checking the connection between the device and the computer. Ensure that the scanner driver is correctly installed and up to date. Restart both the computer and the Canon IR2520 to
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Driver For Canon Ir2520

Post by Tessa1993 »

I appreciate the admin providing a working Windows driver for the Canon Ir2520, it has resolved my issue with compatibility. Thank you for the assistance.