Driver For Canon Pixma Mg2522

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

I recently purchased a Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched on the official Canon website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but none of them seemed to have the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for my Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer? I really appreciate any help or suggestions in this regard. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Canon Pixma Mg2522

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for canon pixma mg2522 driver for Windows.

File name: for-canon-pixma-mg2522.exe
Version: 9.120
File size: 13.61 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 1.48

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: Pixma Mg2522
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution (Color): Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (Black): Approximately 8.0 ipm
- Print Speed (Color): Approximately 4.0 ipm
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5 x 11.7 inches
- Scanning Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Matte Photo Paper, Envelope
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Pixma Mg2522 not turning on?
A: First, ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into the printer and a working power outlet. If the printer still doesn't turn on, try a different power cable and check if the power button is functioning properly. If the issue persists, contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why is my printed document coming out with streaks or smudges?
A: Streaks or smudges on printed documents usually indicate a print head or ink cartridge issue. Start by checking if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Clean the print head using the printer's maintenance options. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the ink cartridges or contact Canon support for further troubleshooting.

3. Q: Why is my scanner not working on the Canon Pixma Mg2522?
A: If the scanner is not functioning properly, first ensure that the printer is connected to the computer correctly via the USB cable. Ensure that the necessary scanner drivers and software are installed on your computer. Restart both the printer and the computer to refresh the connection. If the issue persists, consult the printer's user manual or contact Canon support for assistance.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Driver For Canon Pixma Mg2522

Post by Donny1987 »

I appreciate the link to the driver you provided, but unfortunately it seems to be broken or unavailable. Could you please double-check and provide an alternative? Thank you!