Driver Intel Hd Graphics

Jessie

Driver Intel Hd Graphics

Post by Jessie »

Hey there! I'm having some trouble finding the driver for my Intel HD Graphics. I've been searching all over the web, visiting the official Intel website, and even checked my device manufacturer's support page, but with no luck. Could someone please help me out and provide a direct download link to the latest driver for Intel HD Graphics? I really appreciate any assistance you can offer!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Intel Hd Graphics

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel hd graphics driver for Windows.

File name: intel-hd-graphics.exe
Version: 9.936
File size: 28430 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: G Data 4.15

Driver Intel Hd Graphics

(click above to download)

HDMI/VGA Ports
Processor: Intel Core i5
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Storage: 256GB SSD
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen Size: 15.6-inch LED Display
Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
Weight: 3.5 pounds
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Additional Features: Built-in Webcam, USB 3.0 Ports

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my device not displaying anything on the screen?
A: Ensure that the HDMI/VGA cable is properly connected to both the device and the external display. If using a laptop, make sure the display is not set to extend or duplicate on the external monitor if not intended.

2. Q: Why is my device running slow?
A: Check the available storage on the device's SSD. If low on storage, consider deleting unnecessary files or installing an external storage device. Additionally, check for any background processes or apps consuming excessive resources and close them if necessary.

3. Q: Why is my Wi-Fi connection unstable on this device?
A: First, ensure that the Wi-Fi signal strength is strong and the device is in proximity to the router. If the issue persists, try restarting both the router and the device. If the problem continues, updating the Wi-Fi driver or resetting network settings may resolve the instability.
Jessie

Re: Re: Driver Intel Hd Graphics

Post by Jessie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Intel HD Graphics! I'll definitely give it a try and see if it resolves the issues I've been experiencing.