Driver Nvidia Download Windows 10

Freddy

Post by Freddy »

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm trying to find the latest driver for my Nvidia graphics card. I've been searching on the official Nvidia website for a while now, but I seem to be unable to locate the right driver for my specific card model. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Nvidia driver for Windows 10? I would really appreciate any help or guidance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Nvidia Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nvidia windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: nvidia-win10.exe
Version: 1.100
File size: 26604 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 4.11

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Purpose: Graphics driver software for Nvidia graphics cards
- Functionality: Enables proper communication between the Nvidia graphics card and Windows 10 operating system, allowing optimal performance and graphical capabilities.
- Driver Version: Latest version available for Windows 10 (specific version may vary)
- Installation Method: Download and installation from Nvidia's official website or through Windows Device Manager.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my monitor not displaying any output after installing the Nvidia graphics driver?
A: Ensure that the graphics driver installation was successful by checking the device manager to ensure the Nvidia graphics card is recognized and functioning properly. If not, uninstall and reinstall the driver. Also, double-check the connection between the graphics card and the monitor.

2. Q: My computer freezes or crashes frequently after installing the Nvidia graphics driver. What could be the issue?
A: This could be due to a compatibility issue between the graphics driver version and your specific system configuration. Try updating to the latest driver version from Nvidia's website or roll back to a previous version if available. Additionally, check for any conflicting software or hardware components that might be causing the crashes.

3. Q: I am unable to change the screen resolution or adjust any display settings after installing the Nvidia graphics driver. How can I fix this?
A: Make sure that the display settings are being controlled by the Nvidia graphics driver. Right-click on the desktop and access the Nvidia Control Panel. Under the Manage 3D Settings or Display settings, ensure that the Nvidia graphics driver is selected as the preferred choice. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the graphics driver or contacting Nvidia support for further assistance.
Freddy

Re: Re: Driver Nvidia Download Windows 10

Post by Freddy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for Nvidia, I've been struggling to find a reliable one!