Driver Scanner Canon Lide 300

Randy97

Post by Randy97 »

I have been trying to find the driver for my Canon Lide 300 scanner, but I have had no luck so far. I have searched on the official Canon website, as well as various other driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for Canon Lide 300 scanner? I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Scanner Canon Lide 300

Post by Detective »

Below you can download scanner canon lide 300 driver for Windows.

File name: scanner-canon-lide-300.exe
Version: 3.187
File size: 12816 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 1.45

(click above to download)

The specification of the Canon Lide 300 Driver Scanner is as follows:

- Compact and sleek design
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Scan speed (A4, 300 dpi): approximately 10 seconds
- Maximum document size: Letter (8.5" x 11.7")
- USB interface
- Energy-efficient design with low power consumption
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Bundled software: Canon Scanner Software, MP Navigator EX, Auto Scan Mode, Document Fix, My Image Garden, Quick Menu

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Canon Lide 300 Driver Scanner:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not powering on?
A: Firstly, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to a power source and that the power cable is securely inserted into the scanner and the power outlet. If it still does not power on, try using a different power outlet and check if the power indicator light is illuminated. If the issue persists, consult the user manual or contact Canon customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why is the scanned document appearing distorted or with poor image quality?
A: To address this issue, make sure the document is placed properly on the scanner glass without any wrinkles or creases. Clean the scanner glass with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove any dust or smudges that might affect the image quality. Additionally, check the scanning settings in the software being used and adjust the resolution, brightness, and contrast as needed. If the problem continues, consider updating the scanner driver or contacting Canon support for guidance.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not being recognized by my computer?
A: Start by confirming that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port on the computer or using a different USB cable to rule out any potential connection issues. If the scanner is still not recognized, check if the required drivers are properly installed. Visit the Canon website and download the latest drivers for your operating system. If the problem persists, consult the user manual or contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Randy97

Re: Re: Driver Scanner Canon Lide 300

Post by Randy97 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Lide 300 scanner! I had been struggling to find a working driver, and this has been a lifesaver.