Drivers Epson L375

Hipsie

Drivers Epson L375

Post by Hipsie »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver link for my Epson L375 printer, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried visiting the official Epson website, but unfortunately, their support page seems to be down at the moment. I've also checked various driver database websites, but none of them have the driver I need. I'm currently running on Windows 10 and really need the updated driver in order to ensure optimal performance of my printer. If anyone could provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson L375 driver, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson L375

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l375 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l375.exe
Version: 8.548
File size: 33270 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 2.10

Drivers Epson L375

(click above to download)

Prints documents, photos, and other media in high resolution and vibrant colors.
Specifications:
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 33 ppm (pages per minute) in black and white, and up to 15 ppm in color
- Input tray capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Connectivity options: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Problem: The printer is not printing anything despite being connected properly. What could be the issue?
Answer: First, check if the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray. Ensure that the printer driver is installed on your computer and up to date. Additionally, verify that the printer is set as the default printing device. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer.

2. Problem: The print quality is poor, with blurry or faded prints. How can I improve the output quality?
Answer: Begin by checking the ink levels in the printer. If any cartridge is low or empty, replace it with a genuine Epson ink cartridge. Clean the print heads using the printer's software utility to remove any clogs or debris. Adjust the print settings in the driver software to increase the print quality. If the problem continues, consider aligning the printhead or performing a nozzle check.

3. Problem: The printer is displaying an error message indicating a paper jam. How do I resolve this issue?
Answer: Start by turning off the printer and unplugging it from the power source. Open all the covers and remove any paper jammed inside. Ensure that there are no torn pieces of paper left in the printer. Check the rear paper feed slot and the paper input tray for obstructions. Close all the covers securely and turn on the printer. If the error message persists, try resetting the printer by following the instructions in the user manual or contacting Epson customer support.
Hipsie

Re: Re: Drivers Epson L375

Post by Hipsie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson L375. I really appreciate your help!