Drivers Epson L380 Windows 10 64 Bits

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to update the drivers for my Epson L380 printer on Windows 10 64-bit, but I'm facing some difficulties finding the appropriate driver link. I've already searched on the official Epson website and other driver download sites, but couldn't find the specific driver for my printer model and operating system.

Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the drivers for Epson L380 compatible with Windows 10 64-bit? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson L380 Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l380 windows 10 64 bits driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l380-win10-64-bits.exe
Version: 7.644
File size: 13424 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 2.6

(click above to download)

- Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 33 ppm for black and white, and 15 ppm for color
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: Ensure that the printer and Wi-Fi router are within range and there are no obstructions. Restart the router and the printer, and try connecting again. If the issue persists, check if the Wi-Fi password entered is correct or try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.

2. Q: Why is the print quality poor or blurred?
A: Check if the print heads are clean. Run a print head cleaning cycle using the printer software or through the printer's control panel. Verify that the paper type and print settings are appropriate. If the issue continues, replace any low or empty ink cartridges.

3. Q: Why is the printer not recognized by the computer?
A: Ensure that the printer's USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable. Update the printer drivers to the latest version by downloading them from the official Epson website. If the problem persists, restart the computer and reinstall the printer drivers.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Drivers Epson L380 Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L380 printer, it's greatly appreciated!