Drivers Epson Stylus Cx3900 Windows 10

Sandy1991

Post by Sandy1991 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson Stylus Cx3900 printer. I've searched extensively on the Epson website, but I couldn't find a specific driver for Windows 10. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the driver I need. Could anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the Windows 10 driver for the Epson Stylus Cx3900? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson Stylus Cx3900 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus cx3900 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-cx3900-win10.exe
Version: 9.544
File size: 20546 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG 2.30

(click above to download)

The Epson Stylus CX3900 is a multifunction inkjet printer that is compatible with Windows 10 operating system.

It offers a maximum print resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and a scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The printer supports various paper sizes ranging from 3.5" x 5" to 8.5" x 44", and it has the ability to print directly onto CDs and DVDs.

The Stylus CX3900 has individual ink cartridges, allowing for cost-effective printing as you only need to replace the depleted colors. It offers USB connectivity and supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. This printer also has a built-in copier that can copy documents at a speed of up to 15 copies per minute.

Troubleshooting questions and answers for the Epson Stylus CX3900:

Q1: Why is my printer not printing?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable and that the drivers are correctly installed. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's LCD or in the computer's print queue. Make sure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges and perform a nozzle check to see if any ink clogs are present.

Q2: How can I improve the print quality?
A2: Firstly, ensure that the paper being used is compatible with your printer. Perform a printer nozzle check and cleaning to unclog any blocked nozzles. Adjust the print settings to a higher quality mode if necessary. If the printouts still appear faint or streaky, consider replacing the ink cartridges, as they may be running low or nearing their expiration.

Q3: Why is my scanner not working?
A3: Verify that the scanner is connected to the computer and powered on. Ensure that the appropriate scanner drivers are installed correctly. Restart both the computer and the scanner. If the issue persists, try connecting the scanner to a different USB port on the computer, or uninstall and reinstall the scanner drivers. If all else fails, consult the user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Drivers Epson Stylus Cx3900 Windows 10

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the Epson Stylus CX3900, it's been really helpful!