Epson Bx320Fw Driver

Scotty

Epson Bx320Fw Driver

Post by Scotty »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson BX320FW printer. I've checked the official Epson website and even tried searching on various driver download websites, but I couldn't locate the exact driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable and direct link to download the driver for this printer model? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Bx320Fw Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson bx320fw driver for Windows.

File name: epson-bx320fw.exe
Version: 6.155
File size: 45505 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.56

Epson Bx320Fw Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:

- Manufacturer: Epson
- Model: BX320FW
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Print Technology: Piezoelectric Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 34 ppm (black) and 15 ppm (color)
- Copy Speed: Up to 11 cpm (black) and 5.5 cpm (color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Fax Speed: Approx. 3 sec per page
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: 120 sheets (Input) / 30 sheets (ADF)
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why am I getting faded or distorted prints from my Epson BX320FW printer?
Answer: Faded or distorted prints can be a result of low ink levels or clogged print heads. Please check the ink cartridges for sufficient ink and perform a print head cleaning utility from the printer's settings menu.

2. Question: My Epson BX320FW printer is not picking up paper from the paper tray. What should I do?
Answer: Paper pick-up issues can occur due to incorrect paper settings or a jammed paper path. Ensure that the paper size and type settings on the printer match the loaded paper. Additionally, check for any obstructions and clear any paper jams carefully following the printer's user manual instructions.

3. Question: The Epson BX320FW printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network. What could be the problem?
Answer: Wi-Fi connectivity issues can be resolved by ensuring that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router and that the correct network details (SSID and password) are entered during the setup process. It is also recommended to update the printer's firmware to the latest version from the Epson website, as it often includes fixes for connectivity problems.
Scotty

Re: Re: Epson Bx320Fw Driver

Post by Scotty »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Bx320Fw device, it was really helpful and saved me a lot of time and frustration!