Epson C5790 Driver Download

Freda95

Post by Freda95 »

I recently purchased an Epson C5790 printer and I'm in need of its driver. I've tried searching on the official Epson website, but I couldn't find the specific driver for this model. I also looked for it on other driver update websites, but unfortunately, I was not successful in locating it. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Epson C5790 driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson C5790 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c5790 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c5790.exe
Version: 4.170
File size: 18.36 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.46

(click above to download)

The Epson C5790 is a multifunctional inkjet printer specifically designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers high-quality printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, making it a versatile and efficient device for various office needs. The printer supports a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, ensuring crisp and clear prints every time. With its built-in duplex printing feature, it helps save paper and reduces printing costs.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. I'm experiencing paper jams frequently. How can I resolve this issue?
- Ensure that you are using the correct paper type and size specified in the printer's manual.
- Fan the paper stack, flatten it properly, and avoid overloading the paper input tray.
- Check for any foreign objects inside the printer, such as paper clips or torn pieces of paper, and remove them carefully.

2. The printer is not recognizing the ink cartridges. What steps should I take?
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are installed correctly and securely into their respective slots.
- Clean the contacts on both the ink cartridges and the printer to ensure proper communication.
- Try replacing the problematic ink cartridge with a new genuine Epson cartridge, as third-party cartridges may not be compatible.

3. The printer is producing faded or streaky prints. How can I fix this issue?
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges and replace any low or empty cartridges.
- Perform a nozzle check and head cleaning from the printer's control panel or the Epson software to clear any clogged nozzles.
- Adjust the print quality settings in the printer driver software for optimal print output.
Freda95

Re: Re: Epson C5790 Driver Download

Post by Freda95 »

Thanks for sharing the link, I really appreciate it! I'll give it a try and hopefully, it will solve my driver issues with my Epson C5790.