Epson Driver Bx305Fw

Robby96

Epson Driver Bx305Fw

Post by Robby96 »

Hi there! I've been searching high and low for the Epson driver for my Bx305Fw printer, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've scoured the Epson website, their support pages, and even checked out a few third-party driver websites, but still no sign of it. I need this driver desperately as it's causing some compatibility issues with my operating system. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for my Epson Bx305Fw printer? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Bx305Fw

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson bx305fw driver for Windows.

File name: epson-bx305fw.exe
Version: 2.431
File size: 20.32 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: G Data 1.11

Epson Driver Bx305Fw

(click above to download)

SPECIFICATION:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: Bx305Fw
- Type: Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black), up to 7.1 pages per minute (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6
- Input Tray Capacity: 120 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Capacity: 30 sheets
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
- Fax Transmission Speed: Up to 33.6 kbps
- Fax Memory: Up to 180 pages

TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q1: Why is my Epson Bx305Fw printer not responding?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is connected to a power source and turned on. Check the cables and connections to make sure they are secure. Verify that the printer drivers are correctly installed on your computer. Restart both the printer and your computer, then try printing again. If the issue persists, consult the user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q2: How do I resolve poor print quality from my Epson Bx305Fw printer?
A2: Begin by checking the ink levels and replace any low or empty cartridges. Perform a print head alignment and cleaning through the printer's control panel or software utility. Ensure that you are using the appropriate paper type and settings for your print job. If the problem continues, you may need to clean the print head nozzles manually or contact Epson support for further guidance.

Q3: What should I do if the scanner on my Epson Bx305Fw does not work?
A3: Firstly, restart your computer and the printer to eliminate any temporary issues. Make sure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer via USB or over the network. Install or update the scanner drivers from Epson's official website. Check if any error messages are displayed on the printer's control panel or the computer screen. If the problem persists, refer to the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps or reach out to Epson support for assistance.
Robby96

Re: Re: Epson Driver Bx305Fw

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Bx305Fw device, I really appreciate it!