Epson Driver Et-2850

Hannah

Epson Driver Et-2850

Post by Hannah »

Hi, I recently purchased an Epson ET-2850 printer but I seem to be unable to find the correct driver for it. I have searched on the official Epson website and tried various other driver download websites, but haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson ET-2850? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Et-2850

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson et-2850 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-2850.exe
Version: 2.106
File size: 28915 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 4.64

Epson Driver Et-2850

(click above to download)

The Epson Driver Et-2850 is a multi-functional printer designed for home and small office use. It offers a range of features and functionalities to enhance productivity and efficiency. Here are the specifications of this device:

1. Print Technology: PrecisionCore MicroPiezo inkjet technology
2. Print Speed: Up to 10.5 ISO ppm (black), up to 5.0 ISO ppm (color)
3. Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
4. Paper Sizes: Supports various sizes including Letter, Legal, A4, A6, Executive, Half Letter, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", and more
5. Input Capacity: Up to 100 sheets of plain paper or up to 20 sheets of photo paper
6. Scanner Type: Color flatbed A4 scanner
7. Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
8. Copier Settings: Maximum document size of 8.5" x 14" with copy enlargement and reduction capabilities
9. Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and mobile printing options such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson Connect

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Epson Driver Et-2850 is not printing properly. What could be the issue?
A1: There could be several reasons for this. Make sure the printer has sufficient ink levels. Check if the print heads are clean and unclogged. Ensure the printer drivers are up to date. Also, verify that the paper loaded is compatible with the printer.

Q2: I am unable to establish a Wi-Fi connection with my Epson Driver Et-2850. What should I do?
A2: Firstly, check if your Wi-Fi network is working correctly. Ensure that the printer and the device you are trying to connect from are on the same network. Restart your router and printer to refresh the connection. If the issue persists, try reconfiguring the Wi-Fi settings on the printer or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q3: My scanned documents appear blurry on the Epson Driver Et-2850. How can I improve the scan quality?
A3: To improve scan quality, ensure that the document is placed properly on the scanner glass without any folds or wrinkles. Clean the scanner glass and the document mat to remove any dust or smudges
Hannah

Re: Re: Epson Driver Et-2850

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson ET-2850! I was struggling to find it but this has been a huge help.