Epson Driver For Et-2760

Torrie

Epson Driver For Et-2760

Post by Torrie »

I have been searching online for the driver link for my Epson ET-2760 printer, but I am unable to find it. I have visited the official Epson website and searched their support section, but I wasn't able to locate the specific driver for my printer model. I also tried visiting various driver download websites, but they either didn't have the driver or the links were broken. I need the driver to ensure my printer works properly on my computer. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for the Epson ET-2760 printer? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver For Et-2760

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson for et-2760 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-2760.exe
Version: 8.777
File size: 20.74 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 1.28

Epson Driver For Et-2760

(click above to download)

Specs:
- Device: Epson ET-2760
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand inkjet technology
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print Speed: 10.5 ISO ppm (black), 5.0 ISO ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A6, Half Letter, Executive, User Defined (3.5" x 5" to 8.5" x 47.2")
- Paper Capacity: 100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets photo paper
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Printing: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service
- Ink Type: EcoTank Ink Bottles (T522) - Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Ink Yield: Up to 7,500 black pages, 6,000 color pages

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my printer not printing, even though it has sufficient ink?
- Answer: Check if the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB or Wi-Fi. Ensure the printer drivers are installed correctly. Also, verify that the print job is not stuck in the print queue.

2. How do I resolve blurry or distorted prints from my Epson ET-2760 printer?
- Answer: First, ensure that the print settings are optimized for the type of paper being used. Check if the print head nozzles are clogged and clean them through the printer's maintenance menu. Additionally, make sure the paper is loaded correctly and not damaged.

3. Why does my scanner fail to recognize the document I'm trying to scan?
- Answer: Confirm that the scanner software/drivers are installed correctly on your computer. Ensure that the document is properly aligned on the scanner glass and doesn't exceed the maximum scan area specified for the device. Additionally, check if the scanner lid is closed securely, as it may hinder proper document detection.
Torrie

Re: Re: Epson Driver For Et-2760

Post by Torrie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson ET-2760! I've been struggling to find a reliable driver, so this is a lifesaver!