Epson Driver Scanner

Prissy

Epson Driver Scanner

Post by Prissy »

I recently purchased an Epson scanner and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the Epson website, but I couldn't seem to locate it. Does anyone have a direct link to the driver for the Epson scanner? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Scanner

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-scanner.exe
Version: 4.252
File size: 47392 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 3.74

Epson Driver Scanner

(click above to download)

Digital scanned images and documents
Scanning technology: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Scanning resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
Bit depth: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Supported paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, letter, legal, postcard, business card, custom sizes
Scanner interface: USB 2.0
Operating systems supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 | Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my scanner not turning on?
A: Make sure the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the power outlet. Additionally, check if the power switch is turned on.

2. Q: Why is the scanned image appearing blurry or distorted?
A: Firstly, ensure the original document or photo is placed flat on the scanner glass and not skewed. Clean the scanner glass surface as dust or smudges can affect image clarity. Adjust the scanning resolution to a higher setting for clearer results.

3. Q: Why is my computer not detecting the scanner?
A: Try following these steps:
1. Ensure the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer's USB port.
2. Restart your computer and try connecting the scanner again.
3. Check if the scanner drivers are properly installed. If not, reinstall them from the official Epson website.
4. Test the scanner on a different USB port or computer to determine if the issue is with your computer's settings.
Prissy

Re: Re: Epson Driver Scanner

Post by Prissy »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson scanner! I've been searching everywhere for a working version.