Epson Driver V850

Wilma92

Epson Driver V850

Post by Wilma92 »

I recently purchased an Epson V850 scanner and I'm having trouble locating the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Epson website, but I can't seem to find the specific driver for this model. I've also tried searching on other driver update websites and forums, but still no luck. Can anyone help me find a reliable download link for the Epson V850 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver V850

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson v850 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-v850.exe
Version: 2.908
File size: 31717 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira 5.18

Epson Driver V850

(click above to download)

High-resolution digital images

Specifications:
- Maximum scanning resolution: 6400 dpi
- Scanning technology: Dual lens system
- Bit depth: 48-bit color/16-bit grayscale
- Scan speed: approximately 12 seconds per 35mm film strip
- Transparency Unit: built-in
- Supported media types: film (positive/negative), photos, panoramic film, medium format film
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP/vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my scanned image appearing blurry or distorted?
A: Ensure that the original media is clean and free from dust or smudges. Check the scanning glass for any dirt or debris and clean it accordingly. Adjust the scanning resolution to a higher setting for better image quality.

2. Q: Why is the scanning process taking longer than usual?
A: Make sure that the connection between the scanner and the computer is stable. Check if any other scanning applications or processes are running simultaneously, as they may interfere with the scanning speed. Restart the scanner and computer to refresh the system and try again.

3. Q: My computer is not recognizing the scanner. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try connecting the scanner to a different USB port. Update the Epson Driver V850 software to the latest version from the official Epson website. If the issue persists, try connecting the scanner to a different computer to determine if the problem lies with the scanner or the computer.
Wilma92

Re: Re: Epson Driver V850

Post by Wilma92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson V850, it saved me so much time and frustration!