Epson Drivers Scanner

Cassie

Epson Drivers Scanner

Post by Cassie »

I recently purchased an Epson scanner, but unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find the appropriate drivers for it. I have tried searching on the manufacturer's website, but to no avail. Can anyone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the drivers for the Epson scanner? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Drivers Scanner

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-scanner.exe
Version: 1.860
File size: 15250 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver 5.21

Epson Drivers Scanner

(click above to download)

Digital scans and copies of documents and images
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
Supported Document Size: Letter, A4, Legal, A5, B5, A6
Compatibility: Windows and Mac operating systems
Dimensions: 9.9 x 14.4 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 3.5 pounds
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson scanner not recognized by my computer?
A: Please ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Additionally, make sure that you have installed the latest drivers for the scanner from the official Epson website.

2. Q: Why are my scanned documents appearing blurry?
A: Blurry scans can be caused by various factors. Make sure that the original document or image is clean and free from smudges or dirt. Also, check the scanner settings and ensure that the resolution is set to the desired level for clearer results.

3. Q: Why is the scanner producing distorted colors in my scanned images?
A: Distorted colors can be a result of incorrect color settings. Verify that the scanner is using the appropriate color mode (e.g., RGB or CMYK) and that the color profile is properly calibrated. Additionally, check the software you are using to view the scanned images, as it may be affecting the color rendition.
Cassie

Re: Re: Epson Drivers Scanner

Post by Cassie »

Thank you so much for providing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson scanner, it's greatly appreciated!