Epson K200 Driver

Becky95

Epson K200 Driver

Post by Becky95 »

Hi everyone,

I've been desperately trying to locate the driver for my Epson K200 printer, but I'm having no luck so far. I've checked the official Epson website, but unfortunately, it seems they have discontinued support for this particular model. I've also done the usual rounds on Google, searching various driver databases and forums, but still no success. I was wondering if anyone here might have a direct link to the driver or perhaps know of a reliable source where it can be found? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance in finding this driver. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson K200 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson k200 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-k200.exe
Version: 9.598
File size: 19.28 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 3.14

Epson K200 Driver

(click above to download)

Black and white prints
Print speed: Up to 16 pages per minute
Print resolution: 1440 x 720 dpi
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet output tray
Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later

Troubleshooting:

Q1: Why is the printer not printing anything?
A1: Check if the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Ensure that there is sufficient ink and paper. Restart the printer and try printing again.

Q2: Why is the print quality poor or blurry?
A2: Make sure the paper type selected in the printer settings matches the actual paper in the tray. Clean the print head and align it using the printer's utility software. Replace the ink cartridges if they are running low.

Q3: Why is the printer ejecting blank pages?
A3: Verify that the print job is not blank or consists of blank pages. Check the print settings and ensure the correct pages are selected for printing. Reinstall the printer driver software if necessary.
Becky95

Re: Re: Epson K200 Driver

Post by Becky95 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson K200! I really appreciate it.