Epson L120 Driver Download Gratis

Madie1994

Post by Madie1994 »

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver download link for the Epson L120 printer. I've searched on the Epson official website, but I couldn't locate it. I've also tried browsing through various driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Epson L120 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in solving this problem. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L120 Driver Download Gratis

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l120 gratis driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l120-gratis.exe
Version: 6.716
File size: 17.50 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 5.14

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: L120
- Driver Type: Software/Driver
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 720 x 720 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 8.5 ppm (black), up to 4.5 ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, Legal, Letter, Envelopes (DL, C6)
- Paper Capacity: Input Tray - 50 sheets, Output Tray - 30 sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.5 x 46.1 x 13 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10 W (printing), Approx. 2.7 W (standby)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson L120 printer not printing anything?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB. Check if the printer is turned on and all necessary cables are securely plugged in. Additionally, ensure that there is sufficient ink and paper in the printer. You may also try reinstalling the Epson L120 driver software.

2. Q: My prints from the Epson L120 come out faded. How can I fix this issue?
A: If your prints appear faded, it may indicate low ink levels or clogged print heads. Check the ink levels on your printer software or control panel and replace any empty ink cartridges with fresh ones. You can also run a print head cleaning cycle from the printer's software to clear any clogs. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to perform thorough print head cleaning if necessary.

3. Q: What can I do if my Epson L120 printer is frequently jamming paper?
A: Frequent paper jams can be caused by incorrect paper loading, using crumpled or damaged paper, or having foreign objects obstructing the paper path. Ensure that you are loading the correct type and size of paper as per the printer specifications. Make sure the paper is not wrinkled or overloaded. Remove any foreign objects if visible. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer to factory
Madie1994

Re: Re: Epson L120 Driver Download Gratis

Post by Madie1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson L120. I was struggling to find a reliable source, but this seems to be exactly what I needed!