Epson L130 Driver Resetter Download

Vicky1990

Post by Vicky1990 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver link for the Epson L130 printer resetter. I've been searching all over the internet but still haven't had any luck. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source to download the driver? I really need to reset my printer as it has been acting up lately. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L130 Driver Resetter Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l130 resetter driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l130-resetter.exe
Version: 2.322
File size: 20.25 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 4.16

(click above to download)

Device: Epson L130 Printer

Specifications:
- Printer type: Inkjet
- Print technology: Micro Piezo print head
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 27 pages per minute (black), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
- Paper size: Supports A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4x6"), 13x18cm (5x7"), 9x13cm (3.5x5"), Legal, Letter, Half Letter (5.5x8.5"), Envelopes (DL, C6, C4)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Ink tank capacity: Black - 70 ml, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow - 70 ml (each)
- Power consumption: Operating - 10 W, Ready - 3.8 W, Sleep - 0.3 W

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L130 printer not printing?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. Make sure the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer. Check if the ink cartridges are inserted correctly and have sufficient ink. Additionally, verify that there are no paper jams or errors indicated on the printer's control panel.

2. Q: How can I resolve print quality issues on my Epson L130 printer?
A: If you are experiencing print quality problems like blurry or faded prints, try the following solutions: Ensure that the print head nozzles are clean by running a nozzle check and performing a head cleaning if necessary. Verify that the paper you are using is compatible and properly loaded in the printer. Adjust the print quality settings in the printer driver to the appropriate level for your needs.

3. Q: My Epson L130 printer is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: If your printer is not being detected by the computer, try these steps: Check the USB connection between the printer and computer, ensuring it is securely connected at both ends. Try connecting the printer to a different USB port on your computer. Restart both the printer and the computer. Install the latest printer driver software from the official Epson website.
Vicky1990

Re: Re: Epson L130 Driver Resetter Download

Post by Vicky1990 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the Windows driver for the Epson L130 - it worked perfectly and I was able to get my printer up and running again!