Epson L3110 Driver Download Scanner

Winnie

Post by Winnie »

I am having trouble finding the driver download link for the Epson L3110 scanner. I have searched extensively on the Epson website, but couldn't find it. Can anyone provide a direct link to download the driver for the Epson L3110 scanner? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L3110 Driver Download Scanner

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3110 scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3110-scanner.exe
Version: 3.156
File size: 15.83 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 1.41

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: L3110
- Type: Multifunction Printer (Printer, Scanner, Copier)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (Black & White), Up to 15 ppm (Color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Maximum Scan Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Copy Speed: Up to 7.7 ipm (Black & White), Up to 3.8 ipm (Color)
- Paper Handling: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm (4x6 in), 13x18 cm (5x7 in), 9x13 cm (3.5x5 in), Letter (8.5x11 in), Half Letter (5.5x8.5 in), Legal (8.5x14 in), Envelopes (DL, C6, C4)
- Connectivity: USB

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not printing properly?
A: There could be several reasons for improper printing. Ensure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed and have sufficient ink. Also, check the print settings and make sure they match your requirements. Clean the print head nozzle if necessary.

2. Q: Why is my scanner not detected by my computer?
A: If your scanner is not being recognized, check the USB connection between the scanner and the computer. Ensure that the drivers are correctly installed and up to date. You may need to reconnect the scanner or try a different USB port.

3. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues?
A: If you encounter a paper jam, follow these steps: Turn off the printer and unplug it. Gently remove any stuck papers or objects from the paper path. Make sure there are no torn pieces left. Open the scanner unit, check for any jammed papers, and remove them carefully. Close the scanner unit, plug in the printer, and turn it on again.
Winnie

Re: Re: Epson L3110 Driver Download Scanner

Post by Winnie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Epson L3110 driver download, I've been searching for this for a while now and it's great to finally find a reliable source!