Epson L355 Driver Scanner Download

Abbie1994

Post by Abbie1994 »

I am having trouble finding the driver download link for my Epson L355 scanner. I have searched extensively on the Epson website, but I can't seem to locate it. I have also tried searching on various driver update websites, but haven't had any luck there either. Could someone please direct me to a reliable source where I can download the driver for my Epson L355 scanner? Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L355 Driver Scanner Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l355 scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l355-scanner.exe
Version: 8.184
File size: 20.77 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 2.80

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: L355
- Functionality: All-in-One (Printer, Scanner, Copier)
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Black - 33 ppm, Color - 15 ppm
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Paper Handling: Input Tray - 100 sheets, Output Tray - 30 sheets
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Power Consumption: Standby - 3.5 W, Printing - 10 W

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson L355 not printing?
A: Firstly, make sure that the device is powered on and there are no error lights or messages. Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Additionally, ensure that the print queue is not stuck and there are no paper jams or other mechanical issues.

2. Q: How do I resolve a scanning issue with my Epson L355?
A: If you are facing scanning issues, first ensure that the device is connected to the computer through a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Make sure you have installed the correct scanner driver software on your computer. In case of intermittent or unsuccessful scans, try restarting both the printer and the computer. Additionally, check if the scanning surface is clean and the paper alignment is correct.

3. Q: Why is my Epson L355 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: If your Epson L355 is unable to connect to Wi-Fi, ensure that the printer is within range of the wireless network and the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough. Check if the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly during the setup process. Additionally, try power cycling the printer and restarting your router. If the issue persists, consult the user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.
Abbie1994

Re: Re: Epson L355 Driver Scanner Download

Post by Abbie1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L355 scanner, it saved me a lot of time and frustration!