Epson Nx400 Drivers

Becca1985

Epson Nx400 Drivers

Post by Becca1985 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver link for my Epson Nx400 printer, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried looking on the official Epson website, as well as various other driver download sites, but to no avail. I even checked the support forums, but still couldn't find what I was looking for. Can someone please assist me in locating the driver link for the Epson Nx400 printer? I'm using Windows 10, if that helps. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Nx400 Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson nx400 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-nx400.exe
Version: 3.842
File size: 15.55 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 2.42

Epson Nx400 Drivers

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: NX400
- Type: All-in-One Printer
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 17.7" x 21.3" x 11.7"
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 34 ppm (pages per minute)
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Type: Digital
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 cpm (copies per minute)
- Fax Compatibility: Super G3
- Connectivity: USB, Wireless (Wi-Fi)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson NX400 printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is turned on and has sufficient ink levels. Check if any error messages are displayed on the printer's screen. Additionally, make sure the printer is properly connected to the computer and the correct printer driver is installed.

2. Q: My Epson NX400 scanner is not working. What should I do?
A: If the scanner is not functioning, try restarting both the printer and the computer. Ensure that the scanner lid is closed properly and no obstructions are blocking the scanner glass. It's also important to check if the scanner software is correctly installed on your computer.

3. Q: How can I troubleshoot faxing issues with my Epson NX400?
A: If you are experiencing faxing problems, verify that the fax settings are correctly configured on the printer. Ensure that the telephone line is properly connected to the printer's LINE port. Also, check if the recipient's fax machine is operational and capable of receiving faxes. If the issue persists, try sending a test fax to a different number to isolate the problem.
Becca1985

Re: Re: Epson Nx400 Drivers

Post by Becca1985 »

Thank you so much for providing this link! I've been struggling to find a working Windows driver for my Epson Nx400, and this has been a huge help.