Epson Printer Driver Download Xp-4105

Tisha89

Post by Tisha89 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching everywhere for a driver download link for my Epson XP-4105 printer, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the official Epson website, as well as various driver update websites, but with no luck. Does anyone happen to have a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for this specific printer model? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Printer Driver Download Xp-4105

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson printer xp-4105 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-printer-xp-4105.exe
Version: 6.560
File size: 18.60 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 1.43

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: XP-4105
- Functionality: Printer
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Printing Speed: Up to 10.0 ISO ppm (black), up to 5.0 ISO ppm (color)
- Maximum Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Paper Sizes Supported: Plain paper (A4), Legal, Letter, A5, B5, Half Letter, Envelopes
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray
- Display: 2.4" color LCD
- Ink Cartridge Compatibility: 212 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, macOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: The printer is not responding when I try to print. What should I do?
A1: Please make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer or network properly. Check the USB or Wi-Fi connection, restart both the printer and the computer, and try printing again.

Q2: The prints are coming out faded or blurry. What can be the issue?
A2: Firstly, ensure that you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges for optimal print quality. Check the printer settings and ensure that the print resolution is set to the highest possible setting. It is also recommended to perform a print head alignment and cleaning through the printer software to improve print quality.

Q3: I am getting paper jams frequently while printing. How can I resolve this problem?
A3: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Firstly, ensure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer and loaded correctly in the input tray. Check for any obstructions inside the printer, such as torn paper bits or foreign objects, and remove them carefully. It is also advisable to fan the paper stack before loading it to prevent sticking. If the issue persists, refer to the printer's user manual for specific troubleshooting steps or contact Epson customer support.
Tisha89

Re: Re: Epson Printer Driver Download Xp-4105

Post by Tisha89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Epson Printer Driver for the XP-4105, I really appreciate it!