Epson R290 Driver Mac

Wilber

Epson R290 Driver Mac

Post by Wilber »

I recently purchased an Epson R290 printer and I've been trying to find the latest driver for Mac. I've searched on Epson's official website and other well-known driver download sites, but I couldn't find a direct driver link for this specific printer model. Can anyone provide me with a reliable source where I can download the Epson R290 driver for Mac? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson R290 Driver Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson r290 mac driver for Windows.

File name: epson-r290-mac.exe
Version: 4.250
File size: 27364 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 5.28

Epson R290 Driver Mac

(click above to download)

Title: Epson R290 Printer - Device Specifications

Device Specifications:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: R290
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printing Technology: Advanced Micro Piezo inkjet technology
- Ink Cartridge Compatibility: T0821N, T0822N, T0823N, T0824N, T0825N, T0826N
- Maximum Paper Size: A4
- Supported Paper Types: Plain, matte, glossy, and photo paper
- Print Speed: Up to 37 ppm (black and white), up to 38 ppm (color)
- Paper Tray Capacity: Up to 120 sheets (input), 50 sheets (output)
- Energy Consumption: Approx. 19 W (printing), 2.5 W (standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson R290 printer not printing anything?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your Mac through the USB cable. Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Also, verify that the printer is not displaying an error message or has any paper jams.

Q2: How can I improve the print quality of my Epson R290 printer?
A2: If the print quality is poor, make sure you are using high-quality paper suitable for inkjet printers. Clean the print head using the printer's utility software to remove any clogs or blockages. Also, ensure that the print settings are properly adjusted for your desired output quality.

Q3: Why is my Epson R290 printer not recognized by my Mac?
A3: Firstly, check that the printer is powered on and connected to your Mac via a USB cable. Refresh the printer list in the "Print & Fax" or "Printers & Scanners" settings on your Mac. If the issue persists, try using a different USB cable or connect the printer to a different USB port on your Mac. Additionally, verify if you have the necessary Epson drivers installed for your Mac operating system.

Note: The specifications and troubleshooting questions listed above are based on general information and may not cover all scenarios or specific issues related to the Epson R290 printer. Always consult the device manual or official Epson support for comprehensive troubleshooting assistance.
Wilber

Re: Re: Epson R290 Driver Mac

Post by Wilber »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson R290! I can't wait to get it up and running on my device.