Epson Rx620 Drivers For Windows 10

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate drivers for my Epson Rx620 printer. I've tried looking on the Epson website, but they only seem to have drivers available for previous versions of Windows. I've also searched on other driver download websites, but the ones I've found either don't have the specific drivers for Windows 10, or they require me to download additional software that I'm not comfortable with. Can anyone please provide me with a direct driver download link for the Epson Rx620 printer compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Rx620 Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson rx620 for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-rx620-win10.exe
Version: 3.504
File size: 33573 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda version 5.14

(click above to download)

Specifications of Epson RX620:

- Dimensions: 61.09 cm (w) x 47.75 cm (d) x 23.88 cm (h)
- Weight: 10.54 kg
- Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Maximum Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 17 ppm (pages per minute) for black and color
- Scanner Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi (x-dpi and y-dpi)
- Copier Speed: Up to 15 cpm (copies per minute) for black and color
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, letter, legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", panoramic (8.3" x 23.4")
- Connectivity: USB, PictBridge, optional Bluetooth
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Epson RX620 not printing correctly?
A1. Ensure that the print head nozzles are not clogged. Perform a print head cleaning using the printer software or control panel options. If the issue persists, check for outdated or incompatible printer drivers and update them as required.

Q2. How can I resolve scanner connection issues on my Epson RX620?
A2. Firstly, make sure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer via USB. Check if the scanner drivers are installed correctly. If not, reinstall them from the official Epson website. Restart both the scanner and your computer. If the problem continues, try connecting the scanner to a different USB port or test with a different USB cable.

Q3. What can I do when my Epson RX620 is not recognizing the memory card inserted?
A3. Remove and reinsert the memory card ensuring it is properly aligned. If it still goes unrecognized, check if the memory card is compatible with the printer. Ensure that the memory card slot is not dirty or damaged. You can also try using a different memory card to eliminate the possibility of a faulty card.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Epson Rx620 Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link! I had been struggling to find a working driver for my Epson Rx620 on Windows 10, and this one worked perfectly.