Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi there! I'm currently facing a bit of a dilemma and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently purchased an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 printer, but unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find the driver for it. I've scoured the manufacturer's website, checked various driver download sites, and even did a few Google searches, but so far, no luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction or provide a direct download link for the Epson Stylus Photo 1400 driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus photo 1400 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-photo-1400.exe
Version: 4.158
File size: 27120 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 5.90

(click above to download)

Device: Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Advanced Micro Piezo inkjet technology
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) for black text, up to 15 ppm for color text
- Ink Palette: 6-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)
- Ink Type: Epson Claria Hi-Definition Ink
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Envelopes (No. 10, DL, C6)
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The printed colors appear distorted or incorrect. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that you have genuine Epson ink cartridges installed correctly. Then, perform a nozzle check and clean the print head if necessary. If the issue persists, calibrate the color settings or check for any software conflicts.

2. Q: The printer is not responding to print commands. What could be the problem?
A: Make sure the printer is securely connected to the computer and powered on. Verify that the correct printer driver is installed and try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the problem persists, troubleshoot the USB or network connection.

3. Q: The printer is repeatedly paper jamming. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Firstly, remove any stuck paper from the input tray and ensure that the paper being used is within the supported size and type. Make sure the paper guides are aligned properly and not too tight. Cleaning the paper feed rollers regularly can also help prevent paper jams. If the issue continues, consider contacting Epson support for further assistance.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Photo 1400! I've been searching for ages and this has been a huge help.