Epson Stylus Photo R290 Driver

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson Stylus Photo R290 printer, but I'm having absolutely no luck. I've searched on the Epson official website and various other driver websites, but it seems that the driver is nowhere to be found.

I've tried searching using different keywords and variations of the printer model, but still no results. I even searched through the official Windows device manager and it couldn't find the driver either.

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit, if that helps.

If anyone has a direct link to download the driver or any other suggestions on where I could find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Stylus Photo R290 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus photo r290 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-photo-r290.exe
Version: 9.612
File size: 44228 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG 2.2

(click above to download)

Printed documents and photos
Printing Technology: Advanced Micro Piezo, 6-color inkjet printing
Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Print Speed: Black and Color - Up to 38 ppm
Interface: USB 2.0, PictBridge
Supported Media Types: Plain paper, photo paper, glossy paper, matte paper, envelopes, CDs/DVDs
Supported Media Sizes: Letter, legal, A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", custom sizes
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.7" x 12.5" x 7.6"
Weight: 12.8 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Stylus Photo R290 not printing properly?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer's ink cartridges are not empty or improperly installed. Secondly, check if the print head nozzles are clogged and perform a nozzle check and cleaning if needed. Lastly, make sure you have selected the correct media type and print settings for the desired output.

2. Q: My Epson Stylus Photo R290 is not recognized by my computer. What can I do?
A: If your printer is not being recognized, try the following troubleshooting steps: firstly, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer to a different USB port on your computer. Additionally, make sure you have installed the correct driver software for your operating system.

3. Q: The prints from my Epson Stylus Photo R290 have streaks or banding. How can I fix this?
A: Streaks or banding in prints may occur due to clogged print head nozzles or incorrect print settings. To resolve this issue, initiate a nozzle check and cleaning from the printer's software or control panel. If the problem persists, perform a print head alignment to ensure accurate printing. Additionally, ensure that you are using the appropriate media type settings and high-quality paper for optimal results.
Nickie

Re: Re: Epson Stylus Photo R290 Driver

Post by Nickie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Photo R290. I really appreciate your help!