Epson T5200 Driver Download

Dorota

Post by Dorota »

I recently purchased an Epson T5200 printer and I need to update the drivers for it. I have searched extensively on both the Epson website and other driver download websites, but I have not been able to find a valid driver download link. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson T5200 printer? I would really appreciate any assistance with this issue. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson T5200 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson t5200 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-t5200.exe
Version: 2.108
File size: 20.55 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 2.93

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: T5200
- Type: Printer
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Print Technology: PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- Ink Type: UltraChrome XD
- Ink Configuration: 5-colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 36 seconds for A1-sized print (Draft Mode)
- Paper Handling: Sheet and roll, up to 36 inches wide

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not printing anything?
A: Make sure the printer is properly connected to the power source and check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly. Additionally, verify that the printer driver is installed properly on your computer.

2. Q: The prints coming out from the printer are blurred. What could be the issue?
A: Blurred prints can be a result of low print resolution settings or incorrect media type selection. Check the print settings on your computer and ensure that the desired print resolution and appropriate media type are selected.

3. Q: The printer is displaying an "Out of Ink" error even with newly installed cartridges. How to resolve this?
A: Firstly, confirm that the cartridges are firmly seated in their respective slots. If the error persists, run an ink system initialization process, which can often resolve such issues. Consult the printer's user manual for detailed instructions on performing an ink system initialization.
Dorota

Re: Re: Epson T5200 Driver Download

Post by Dorota »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson T5200. I appreciate your help!