Epson V39 Scanner Driver

Dorota

Epson V39 Scanner Driver

Post by Dorota »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson V39 scanner. I've searched on the Epson website and tried various online driver databases, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone point me in the right direction and provide a reliable download link for the latest driver? I'm using Windows 10 as my operating system. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson V39 Scanner Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson v39 scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-v39-scanner.exe
Version: 5.111
File size: 23285 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 4.13

Epson V39 Scanner Driver

(click above to download)

Scanned images/documents

Specifications:
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scanning resolution: 4800 DPI
- Color bit depth: 48 bits
- Maximum document size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Supported operating systems: Windows, macOS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.9" x 14.4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my scanned image appearing blurry?
Answer: Ensure that the document is placed flat and properly aligned on the scanner glass. Clean the glass surface and the document to remove any dirt or smudges that may be affecting the scan quality.

2. Question: Why is the scanner not being detected by my computer?
Answer: Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable to rule out any connectivity issues. Restart your computer and ensure that the scanner driver software is properly installed.

3. Question: Why am I unable to save or access scanned files?
Answer: Check the destination folder or location where the scanned files are being saved. Ensure that you have sufficient disk space available in that location. If you are using scanning software, verify the settings and permissions to ensure files are being saved to the desired location.
Dorota

Re: Re: Epson V39 Scanner Driver

Post by Dorota »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson V39 scanner, I really appreciate it!