Epson Xp 2155 Driver Download

Barney

Post by Barney »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an Epson XP 2155 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the official Epson website as well as other popular driver download websites, but I haven't been successful in locating the specific driver for this model. I'm running Windows 10 on my PC, so I need the compatible driver for this operating system. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Epson XP 2155 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 2155 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 2155 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-2155.exe
Version: 8.413
File size: 23802 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 3.64

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Epson XP 2155 Printer
- Model: XP 2155
- Brand: Epson
- Type: All-in-One (printer, scanner, copier)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 10 pages per minute (black/color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (optimized)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm (4x6 in), 13x18 cm (5x7 in), 20x25 cm (8x10 in), Letter, Legal, Half Letter, Envelopes
- Input Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Scanning Technology: CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
- Copying: Yes
- Max Document Enlargement/Reduction: 25% to 400%

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my Epson XP 2155 printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi?
A1: Ensure that your printer and Wi-Fi router are compatible with each other's network protocols (e.g., 802.11n, 802.11ac). Also, check if the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough in your printer's location, and try restarting both the printer and router.

Q2: How do I resolve issues with print quality on my Epson XP 2155?
A2: First, make sure you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges and the correct paper type for your print job. Then, perform a nozzle check and head cleaning using the printer's software. If the issue persists, try aligning the printhead or reinstalling the printer driver.

Q3: What should I do if my Epson XP 2155 scanner is not detecting my computer?
A3: Verify that the scanner's USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and computer. Ensure that you have installed the necessary scanner drivers and software on your computer. If using wireless scanning, check that both the scanner and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and try restarting both devices.
Barney

Re: Re: Epson Xp 2155 Driver Download

Post by Barney »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Xp 2155! I've been searching for this for days.