Epson Xp-615 Driver Download

Birdie

Post by Birdie »

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to update the driver for my Epson XP-615 printer, but I can't seem to find a reliable source online. I've checked the official Epson website and even searched through various driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I'm running Windows 10 on my computer. Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp-615 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp-615 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-615.exe
Version: 6.206
File size: 16.29 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 1.91

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson XP-615
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 5.7 x 11.8 inches
- Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Print Technology: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Max Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Max Print Speed: Up to 13 ppm (black), up to 10 ppm (color)
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Speed: Up to 10 cpm (black), up to 5.5 cpm (color)
- Input Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm (4x6 in), 13x18 cm (5x7 in), 9x13 cm (3.5x5 in), Letter, Legal, Half Letter, Envelopes
- Ink Cartridge Compatibility: Epson 273, 273XL series

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson XP-615 printer not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the printer is powered on, the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink, and check if any error lights are lit up on the printer. Additionally, verify that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer and the printer is selected as the default printer.

2. Q: How can I resolve blurred or faded printouts from my Epson XP-615 printer?
A: Firstly, check if the print head nozzles are clogged or dirty. Use the printer's built-in cleaning function to clean the print head. If the problem persists, perform a deep cleaning cycle. Make sure you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges and the paper type selected matches the loaded paper. Adjust the print quality settings in the printer driver if required.

3. Q: My Epson XP-615 printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network. What should I do?
A: Verify that the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly. Restart your router and ensure it is broadcasting at a compatible frequency (2.4 GHz). Make sure the printer is within the wireless network's range and not blocked by any obstacles. Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect it to the Wi
Birdie

Re: Re: Epson Xp-615 Driver Download

Post by Birdie »

Thank you so much for sharing the Windows driver for the Epson XP-615! I've been struggling to find a working one, and I really appreciate your help.