Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10

Chuck93

Post by Chuck93 »

I've been searching high and low for the latest HP Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, but I'm unable to find it anywhere. I've tried checking the official HP website, but it seems like they only provide driver updates for older versions of Windows. I've also attempted to look for it on popular driver download websites, but they either don't have the specific driver I need or the ones they offer are outdated. Can someone please share a reliable link to download the HP Bluetooth driver specifically for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 9.473
File size: 35370 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.63

(click above to download)

Specifications:
- Device: HP Bluetooth driver
- Compatible with: Windows 10 operating system

Troubleshooting questions and answers:
1. Question: Why is my HP Bluetooth driver not connecting to any devices?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Make sure the HP Bluetooth driver is enabled in the device manager. Check if the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect to is turned on and discoverable. Also, ensure that the Bluetooth driver is up to date by downloading the latest version from the official HP website.

2. Question: How do I uninstall the HP Bluetooth driver on Windows 10?
Answer: To uninstall the HP Bluetooth driver on Windows 10, go to the Device Manager, expand the "Bluetooth" category, right-click on the HP Bluetooth driver, and select "Uninstall." Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation process. Once uninstalled, you may need to restart your computer for changes to take effect.

3. Question: My HP Bluetooth driver is not working after a recent Windows 10 update. How can I fix this?
Answer: Windows 10 updates can sometimes cause compatibility issues with drivers, including the HP Bluetooth driver. To resolve this, try reinstalling the Bluetooth driver by visiting the official HP website and downloading the latest compatible version for your device and Windows 10. Run the installer, follow the on-screen instructions, and restart your computer if prompted. This should fix any compatibility issues caused by the update.
Chuck93

Re: Re: Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10

Post by Chuck93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the HP Bluetooth device, I've been struggling to find it and this will be a great help!