Hp Deskjet Plus 4100 Driver

Freddy

Post by Freddy »

I recently purchased an HP Deskjet Plus 4100 printer and I am looking for the driver to install it on my Windows 10 computer. I have tried searching on the official HP website, but I couldn't find the specific driver for my printer model. I have also checked Windows Update, but it didn't have the driver either. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the HP Deskjet Plus 4100 driver? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Deskjet Plus 4100 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp deskjet plus 4100 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-deskjet-plus-4100.exe
Version: 3.142
File size: 13697 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v 3.29

(click above to download)

Printer documents
Connectivity: Wireless
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Max Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Ink Cartridge Compatibility: HP 67
Scanning Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
Dimensions (W x D x H): 425 x 304 x 161 mm
Weight: 3.42 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Deskjet Plus 4100 not printing?
A: There could be multiple reasons behind this issue. Ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if the ink cartridges are correctly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Also, verify that the printer driver is installed correctly and up to date.

2. Q: How do I connect my HP Deskjet Plus 4100 to a wireless network?
A: To connect the printer to a wireless network, ensure that the printer is powered on and the wireless function is enabled. On your computer, go to the wireless settings and select the network to which you want to connect the printer. Enter the network password if required. Follow the on-screen instructions on the printer's control panel to complete the wireless setup process.

3. Q: My scanned documents appear blurry. What could be the issue?
A: Blurry scanned documents often indicate a low scanning resolution. Ensure that the scanning resolution is set to the desired level (e.g., 1200 dpi). Additionally, check if the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any smudges or debris. Cleaning the scanner glass and ensuring proper alignment of the document can also help improve scan quality.
Freddy

Re: Re: Hp Deskjet Plus 4100 Driver

Post by Freddy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the HP Deskjet Plus 4100 driver! I've been searching for it everywhere and I'm glad I found it here.