Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Minnie

Post by Minnie »

I've been trying to download the Bluetooth driver for my HP laptop running on Windows 10, but I'm unable to find a reliable source. I've checked the official HP support website, but they only provide the software update assistant, which doesn't seem to include the Bluetooth driver. I also looked on various driver download websites, but I'm hesitant to trust them due to potential risks of malware. Could someone please provide me with a trustworthy link to download the Bluetooth driver specifically for HP laptops on Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 4.458
File size: 11414 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 4.79

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Function: Bluetooth driver download for Hp devices running on Windows 10 operating systems

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: I cannot connect my Hp device to Bluetooth after installing the Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download. What should I do?
A: Ensure that your Hp device's Bluetooth is turned on. Restart both your Hp device and the device you are trying to connect to. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download or updating your device's Bluetooth firmware.

2. Q: The Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download installation keeps failing. What could be the possible reasons?
A: There are a few potential reasons for a failed installation. Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for the driver download, including Windows 10 compatibility. Make sure you have sufficient storage space available. Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily as they may be interfering with the installation process. If the issue persists, try downloading the driver from a different source or contact Hp support for further assistance.

3. Q: My Hp device is unable to detect nearby Bluetooth devices even after installing the Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download. How can I resolve this issue?
A: First, make sure that the device you are trying to connect to is discoverable and its Bluetooth is turned on. Check if the Bluetooth service is running on your Hp device by going to the "Services" menu in the Windows settings. Restart both devices and try again. If the problem persists, update your Hp device's Bluetooth firmware or consult Hp support for further assistance.
Minnie

Re: Re: Hp Driver Bluetooth Windows 10 Download

Post by Minnie »

Thanks for sharing the link for the Windows 10 Bluetooth driver, I really appreciate it.