Hp Drivers Scanjet 5590

Shelly

Hp Drivers Scanjet 5590

Post by Shelly »

Hi everyone,
I am currently in need of the driver link for the Hp Scanjet 5590 device. I have been searching for it diligently on the official Hp website, but unfortunately, I have been unable to locate it. I have also tried searching on various driver download websites, but to no avail. This scanner is essential for my work, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with the direct driver link or any alternative sources where I may find it. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Scanjet 5590

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp scanjet 5590 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-scanjet-5590.exe
Version: 6.294
File size: 15.64 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 1.45

Hp Drivers Scanjet 5590

(click above to download)

Specifications of HP Scanjet 5590:

- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Optical resolution: Up to 2400 dpi
- ADF capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Scan speed: Up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) in both black and color
- Scan size (maximum): 8.5 x 14 inches
- Document size (maximum): 8.5 x 34 inches
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, labels, cards (business, plastic ID)
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to the scanner and the power outlet. Check if the power button is pressed correctly. If the issue persists, try using a different power outlet or consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.

2. Q: The scanned documents are appearing distorted. How can this be resolved?
A: Make sure the scanner glass and ADF glass are clean and free from debris. It is recommended to use a lint-free cloth and a mild glass cleaner to clean these surfaces. If the distortion continues, recalibrate the scanner using the provided software or contact HP support for assistance.

3. Q: The scanner is not detecting documents in the ADF. What can be done?
A: Verify that the documents are properly loaded in the ADF and adjust the paper guides to ensure a snug fit. Check if there is any paper jam or obstruction in the ADF path. If there are no visible issues, try restarting the scanner and your computer. If the problem persists, it might require servicing or replacement by a technician.
Shelly

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Scanjet 5590

Post by Shelly »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp Scanjet 5590! I've been searching for it everywhere, and I'm thrilled to finally have it.