Hp Drivers Touchpad Windows 10

Hipsie

Post by Hipsie »

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and noticed that my touchpad is not functioning properly. I tried troubleshooting it, but seems like the issue lies with the driver. I searched on the official HP website, various driver update software, and even Windows Update, but couldn't find the correct driver for my touchpad. Can someone kindly provide me with a direct download link for the touchpad driver compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Touchpad Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp touchpad windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-touchpad-win10.exe
Version: 1.333
File size: 32143 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 3.62

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HP Touchpad
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Input: Touchpad
- Drivers: HP Drivers

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is the touchpad of my HP device not responding?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the touchpad is enabled in the Windows settings. If it's already enabled, try updating the touchpad drivers from the official HP website. If the problem persists, there might be a hardware issue, and it's recommended to contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: After updating to Windows 10, my HP touchpad gestures are not working. What can I do?
A: It's possible that the touchpad drivers are not compatible with the latest version of Windows. To resolve this, visit the HP support website and download the latest touchpad drivers specifically designed for Windows 10. Install the drivers and restart your device. If the issue persists, reach out to HP support for further troubleshooting.

3. Q: The touchpad on my HP device is jumpy and unresponsive. How can I fix this?
A: A jumpy and unresponsive touchpad might be a result of incorrect touchpad settings or driver issues. Firstly, go to the Windows settings and adjust the touchpad sensitivity to see if it improves the performance. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the touchpad drivers by uninstalling them from the Device Manager and then restarting your device to automatically reinstall the drivers. If none of these solutions work, it's recommended to contact HP support for further assistance.
Hipsie

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Touchpad Windows 10

Post by Hipsie »

Thanks for providing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the touchpad, it worked perfectly on my HP device!