Hp Envy X360 Driver

Mitch1988

Hp Envy X360 Driver

Post by Mitch1988 »

I recently purchased an HP Envy X360 laptop and I have been trying to update the device drivers for it. Specifically, I am looking for a driver link for this model. I have already checked the HP official website, but couldn't find the driver I need. I've also searched on various driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable driver link for the HP Envy X360? I would greatly appreciate any help or assistance in finding this driver.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy X360 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy x360 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-x360.exe
Version: 2.136
File size: 45233 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 5.16

Hp Envy X360 Driver

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP Envy X360 Driver:

- Brand: HP
- Model: Envy X360
- Type: Laptop convertible
- Screen size: 15.6 inches
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: USB Type-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, headphone/microphone combo
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery with up to 10 hours of usage

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Envy X360 Driver not turning on?
A: Ensure that the laptop is charged or connected to a power source. Try pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds. If the issue persists, check if the battery needs replacement or contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I fix the overheating issue on my HP Envy X360 Driver?
A: Make sure the laptop's ventilation is not obstructed by any objects or fabrics. Clean the vents using compressed air to remove dust buildup. Utilize a cooling pad or elevate the laptop to improve airflow. If the problem persists, consider updating the BIOS or consulting HP support.

3. Q: My HP Envy X360 Driver is experiencing slow performance, what can I do?
A: Check for any running background processes or applications that may be consuming excessive resources. Perform a disk cleanup and remove unnecessary files or programs. Consider upgrading the RAM or switching to a solid-state drive (SSD) for faster storage access. If the issue persists, consult HP support for further assistance.
Mitch1988

Re: Re: Hp Envy X360 Driver

Post by Mitch1988 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy X360, it has been really helpful in resolving the driver issues I was facing.