Hp Laserjet P1102 Drivers Windows 11

Steve1988

Post by Steve1988 »

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling to find the driver for my HP LaserJet P1102 printer that is compatible with Windows 11. I have already searched extensively on the HP official website, but unfortunately, the available drivers seem to only support older versions of Windows like Windows 10 or below. I also checked various other driver websites and forums, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Windows 11 compatible driver for HP LaserJet P1102? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks a lot!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet P1102 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1102 windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1102-win11.exe
Version: 1.822
File size: 26481 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 4.27

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Hp Laserjet P1102
- Type: Laser printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Paper capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Paper sizes: Letter, legal, envelopes, postcards
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Dimensions: 349 x 238 x 196 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet P1102 printer not printing?

A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error lights or messages on the printer's control panel. Make sure there is enough paper in the tray and no paper jams. Also, verify if the printer drivers are installed correctly on your computer as outdated or corrupt drivers can cause printing problems.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jams in my Hp Laserjet P1102 printer?

A: First, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable. Open the printer's access door and gently remove any visible stuck paper. Be careful not to tear the paper while pulling it out. Check for any small pieces of paper or debris that might be causing the jam and remove them. Close the access door properly and reconnect the power cable. Turn on the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: Why does my Hp Laserjet P1102 printer produce faded or low-quality prints?

A: Poor print quality may indicate a few possible issues. Start by checking the toner levels and replace the toner cartridge if it's low or empty. Make sure the print density settings are appropriately adjusted for the desired print quality. Additionally, check the print resolution settings in the print driver software and set them to the desired level. If the problem persists, it's advisable to clean the printer's printhead and perform a printer calibration using the provided utility software or refer to the printer's user manual for specific instructions.
Steve1988

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet P1102 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Steve1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the HP Laserjet P1102, I've been searching for this for ages!