Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn Driver Download

Woody96

Post by Woody96 »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver link to download the Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn driver, but unfortunately, I haven't found it yet. I've checked the official Hp website, various driver update websites, and even tried searching through different forums. Despite my efforts, the driver link seems to be eluding me. Could anyone please assist me in finding the appropriate driver download link for Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn? I would be extremely grateful for your help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet pro m404dn driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-pro-m404dn.exe
Version: 3.334
File size: 18.86 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 3.62

(click above to download)

The Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn is a high-performance monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Here are its specifications:

1. Printing Technology: Laser
2. Print Speed: Up to 40 pages per minute (ppm)
3. Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
4. Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard)
5. Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output bin, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
6. Media Sizes Supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), Envelopes, Custom sizes
7. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 80,000 pages per month
8. Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, mobile printing (ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria)
9. Display: 2-line LCD control panel for easy navigation

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: The printer is not responding and not printing any documents. What could be the problem?
Answer: There might be a connectivity issue. Make sure the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB or Ethernet cable. Also, check if the printer is turned on and has enough paper and toner.

2. Question: The printed documents appear faded or have streaks and smudges. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: This could be due to a low toner level. Open the printer's front door and remove the toner cartridge. Gently shake it a few times to redistribute the toner. Then, reinstall the cartridge and try printing again. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to replace the toner cartridge.

3. Question: The printer is continuously jamming paper. What should I do to resolve this problem?
Answer: Frequent paper jams can be caused by using poor quality or incompatible paper. Ensure that you are using the correct type and size of paper recommended by HP. Also, check for any torn or improperly loaded paper in the input tray and remove it. If the problem persists, clean the rollers inside the printer using a lint-free cloth and follow the printer's manual for further instructions if needed.

Overall, the Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn offers fast, high-quality printing with advanced features to enhance productivity in a small business setting.
Woody96

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet Pro M404Dn Driver Download

Post by Woody96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Laserjet Pro M404Dn, I've been searching everywhere for this and it works perfectly on my device now.