Hp Printer Drivers Hp Deskjet 2130

Woody96

Post by Woody96 »

I recently purchased an HP Deskjet 2130 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the HP website but couldn't locate a direct download link. I've also checked various driver download websites but they all seem pretty sketchy and I don't want to risk installing any malware. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link to the HP Deskjet 2130 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Drivers Hp Deskjet 2130

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer hp deskjet 2130 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-hp-deskjet-2130.exe
Version: 9.406
File size: 35096 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.65

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: HP DeskJet 2130
- Function: Print, scan, and copy
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 7.5 ppm (black and white), up to 5.5 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 5 cpm (black and white), up to 3 cpm (color)
- Paper Handling: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Media Sizes Supported: A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, macOS

Troubleshooting:

1. Q: Why is my printer showing an "Out of Paper" error message when there is paper loaded?
A: Make sure the paper is properly loaded in the input tray and is not jammed. Check if the paper guides are snug against the paper stack. Also, verify that the paper type and size settings in the print settings match the loaded paper.

2. Q: Why am I getting faded or blurry prints from my HP DeskJet 2130?
A: This issue might occur due to low ink levels or clogged printheads. Check the ink cartridge levels and replace any cartridges that are running low. Run a print head cleaning utility to unclog the printheads. If the issue persists, align the printheads for improved print quality.

3. Q: My computer is not detecting the HP DeskJet 2130. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected between the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port on the computer. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer drivers by downloading them from the official HP website and follow the installation instructions provided.
Woody96

Re: Re: Hp Printer Drivers Hp Deskjet 2130

Post by Woody96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Deskjet 2130 printer, I really appreciate it!