Human Interface Device Touch Screen Driver Download

Belle93

Post by Belle93 »

I've been trying to find the driver download for my Human Interface Device (HID) Touch Screen, but I haven't had any luck so far. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as other driver download websites, but still couldn't find any relevant results.
I've also tried searching for the specific model number of my device, but that didn't yield any helpful information either. Unfortunately, the device didn't come with a driver CD or any other documentation.
I'm hoping someone here can assist me in locating the driver download for my HID Touch Screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Human Interface Device Touch Screen Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download human interface device touch screen driver for Windows.

File name: human-interface-device-touch-screen.exe
Version: 7.836
File size: 22981 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 4.72

(click above to download)

Forum Post - Device Specification:

Device Name: Human Interface Device Touch Screen
Driver Download: Available

Specifications:
- Type: Touch Screen
- Compatibility: Human Interface Device
- Interface: USB
- Driver Compatibility: Compatible with major operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Touch Technology: Capacitive Touch
- Resolution: High resolution for precise touch input
- Size: Various sizes available (check product specifications for exact dimensions)
- Multi-Touch Support: Yes, supports multi-touch gestures
- Power: Powered through USB connection
- Installation: Easy and hassle-free installation with driver download available
- Durability: Sturdy and long-lasting design
- Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty available (check product details for warranty duration)
- Price: Varies depending on model and size (refer to product listings for accurate pricing)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. The touch screen is not responding. What could be the issue?
A1. Ensure that the touch screen driver is installed correctly and up-to-date. If the issue persists, try connecting the device to a different USB port or restarting the computer. If these steps don't solve the problem, contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

Q2. The touch screen is displaying inaccurate touch points. How can I fix this?
A2. Calibrate the touch screen by accessing the device settings on your operating system. Follow the provided calibration instructions to accurately align the touch points. If calibration doesn't solve the issue, check for any software conflicts or update the touch screen driver to the latest version.

Q3. The touch screen is exhibiting intermittent touch sensitivity. What should I do?
A3. Firstly, clean the touch screen surface using a microfiber cloth to remove any dirt or smudges that might be affecting touch sensitivity. Additionally, make sure there are no physical obstacles or obstructions on the screen. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the touch screen driver or contact the manufacturer for further troubleshooting steps.

Note: For specific instructions or further assistance, refer to the device's user manual or contact the manufacturer's support team.
Belle93

Re: Re: Human Interface Device Touch Screen Driver Download

Post by Belle93 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Human Interface Device touch screen, it worked perfectly for me!