Laserjet 1018 Hp Driver

Tessa1993

Laserjet 1018 Hp Driver

Post by Tessa1993 »

Hi everyone,

I recently got myself a Laserjet 1018 printer from HP, but unfortunately, I am unable to find the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the HP website and various other driver download websites, but I have had no luck in finding a reliable driver link. Can anyone please provide me with a trusted link to download the driver for the Laserjet 1018? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Laserjet 1018 Hp Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download laserjet 1018 hp driver for Windows.

File name: laserjet-1018-hp.exe
Version: 1.236
File size: 20.84 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 1.10

Laserjet 1018 Hp Driver

(click above to download)

Laserjet 1018 is a printer model manufactured by HP.

Specifications of Laserjet 1018 HP Driver:
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Printer Type: Monochrome laser printer
- Print Speed: Up to 12 pages per minute (ppm)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Input/Output Capacity: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.6 x 9.5 x 8.2 inches
- Weight: 11.0 lbs (approx.)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Laserjet 1018 not printing at all?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Check if there are any error lights or messages on the printer's control panel. Ensure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.

2. Q: My printed documents from Laserjet 1018 appear faded or unclear. What should I do?
A: Verify that the toner cartridge is properly installed and not empty. Check the print density settings in the printer driver software and ensure it is set to the desired level. Clean the printer's print head to remove any debris or dirt that might be affecting print quality.

3. Q: The Laserjet 1018 is continuously paper jamming. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Examine the paper path and remove any obstructions or pieces of torn paper that might be causing the jams. Ensure that you are using the correct type and size of paper recommended by the printer. Adjust the paper guides in the input tray to hold the paper firmly. If the problem persists, consider contacting HP support for further assistance.

Note: The Laserjet 1018 HP Driver is required to establish communication between the printer and the computer, enabling the proper functioning of the device.
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Laserjet 1018 Hp Driver

Post by Tessa1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link, I was desperately looking for a working Windows driver for my Laserjet 1018 Hp and this has been a lifesaver!