Microsoft Surface Drivers Download

Freda95

Post by Freda95 »

I've been searching high and low for the driver download link for Microsoft Surface, but unfortunately, I've had no luck so far. I've already scoured the official Microsoft website and their support pages, but they only seem to provide generic information and not the actual driver files. Does anyone happen to have a direct download link for the Microsoft Surface drivers? I'm specifically looking for drivers compatible with Windows 10. Any help would be much appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Surface Drivers Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download microsoft surface driver for Windows.

File name: microsoft-surface.exe
Version: 1.243
File size: 18.72 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.93

(click above to download)

Specification of the Microsoft Surface device:

- Operating System: Windows
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7
- RAM: 8GB or 16GB
- Storage: 128GB to 1TB SSD
- Display: 12.3-inch touchscreen with 2736 x 1824 resolution
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, Mini DisplayPort
- Battery Life: Up to 13.5 hours
- Weight: Varies depending on the model, typically between 1.7 to 2.4 pounds
- Dimensions: Varies depending on the model, typically around 11.5 x 7.9 x 0.3 inches
- Additional features: Surface Pen support, Windows Hello facial recognition, microSD card slot

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Microsoft Surface device not turning on?
A: Ensure that the device is charged by connecting it to a power source. If it's still unresponsive, try performing a hard reset by holding the power button down for 10-15 seconds.

2. Q: How do I fix a touch screen issue on my Microsoft Surface?
A: Firstly, clean the screen with a soft, lint-free cloth. If the touch is still unresponsive, try restarting the device. If the problem persists, open Device Manager, uninstall the touchscreen driver, and then restart the device to automatically reinstall the driver.

3. Q: My Microsoft Surface is experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity problems, what should I do?
A: Start by checking if the Wi-Fi is enabled on your device and if the correct network is selected. Attempt to restart both your router and the Surface device. If issues persist, update the Wi-Fi driver in Device Manager or try resetting the network settings on your Surface.
Freda95

Re: Re: Microsoft Surface Drivers Download

Post by Freda95 »

I appreciate the link to the Microsoft Surface drivers download provided by the site admin. I will give it a try and see if it resolves the issues I've been having.