Nvidia Driver Download For Windows 10

Archie

Post by Archie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I am currently facing issues with my Nvidia graphics card driver. I have been searching extensively on the official Nvidia website, as well as other trusted driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a compatible driver for Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Nvidia driver that is compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nvidia for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: nvidia-win10.exe
Version: 5.170
File size: 14.50 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 2.38

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Purpose: Driver download for Nvidia graphics card

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my Nvidia driver not installing properly?
Answer: There may be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver version compatible with your specific Nvidia graphics card and Windows 10. Make sure there are no conflicting drivers or software running. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily during the installation process as it may interfere with the driver installation.

2. Question: Why is my screen flickering after installing the Nvidia driver?
Answer: Screen flickering can occur due to various reasons. First, check if your monitor cables are properly connected. If the issue persists, uninstall the Nvidia driver and perform a clean installation by using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) tool. Ensure you are installing the latest compatible driver version provided by Nvidia. If the problem persists, it might indicate a hardware issue with your graphics card, and you may need to seek assistance from Nvidia or a professional technician.

3. Question: How can I roll back to a previous Nvidia driver version?
Answer: If you are experiencing issues after installing a new Nvidia driver and want to revert to a previous version, follow these steps: Go to the Device Manager in Windows, expand the "Display adapters" category, right-click on your Nvidia graphics card, and select "Properties." In the "Driver" tab, click on "Roll Back Driver" if the option is available. If that option is grayed out, you can manually download the previous driver version from the Nvidia website and install it over the current driver. Remember to restart your computer after the installation completes.
Archie

Re: Re: Nvidia Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Archie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Nvidia! I've been searching for it everywhere and this is really helpful.