Webcam Driver Hp

Madie1994

Webcam Driver Hp

Post by Madie1994 »

Hi there,

I've been trying to find the driver for my HP webcam, but so far I've had no luck. I've scoured the official HP website, the support forums, and even tried a few third-party driver websites, but all I found were either outdated drivers or broken links. I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, so I specifically need a driver that is compatible with this operating system. Could anyone kindly provide me with a reliable download link for the latest HP webcam driver that will work on Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Webcam Driver Hp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download webcam hp driver for Windows.

File name: webcam-hp.exe
Version: 5.740
File size: 12145 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 3.15

Webcam Driver Hp

(click above to download)

Device specification:

- Brand: HP
- Type: Webcam Driver
- Compatibility: Works with most HP laptops and desktop computers
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Resolution: Supports up to 1080p Full HD video
- Field of view: 76 degrees
- Built-in microphone: Yes
- Auto-focus: Yes
- Operating system compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS, Linux
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.1 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why does my HP webcam driver not work on my Windows 10 laptop?
A: Ensure that you have installed the latest driver version from the official HP website compatible with Windows 10. Check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager. If not, reinstall the driver and restart your laptop.

2. Q: How can I fix blurry video output from my HP webcam driver?
A: Make sure the lens is clean and free from any smudges or dirt. Adjust the webcam's focus manually or enable the auto-focus feature in its settings. Ensure optimal lighting conditions by positioning yourself adequately and adjusting the room lighting if necessary.

3. Q: Why is the built-in microphone of my HP webcam driver not working?
A: Verify that the microphone is not muted or turned off in your computer's sound settings. Ensure the correct microphone is selected as the default recording device. Test the microphone in other applications to see if it works. If not, reinstall the webcam driver or try using an external microphone.
Madie1994

Re: Re: Webcam Driver Hp

Post by Madie1994 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP webcam. I really appreciate it!