Epson Nx625 Driver

Madie1994

Epson Nx625 Driver

Post by Madie1994 »

I recently purchased an Epson Nx625 printer, but unfortunately, I am unable to find the driver for it. I have tried searching on the official Epson website and the manufacturer's support page, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Nx625 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson nx625 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-nx625.exe
Version: 8.330
File size: 19664 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 3.77

Epson Nx625 Driver

(click above to download)

- Print speed: Up to 15 pages per minute in black and white and color
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and memory card slots
- Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Paper sizes: Letter, legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", envelope (No. 10)
- Paper capacity: 150-sheet input tray, 30-sheet automatic document feeder

Troubleshooting questions and answers:
1. Question: Why is my Epson Nx625 printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi?
Answer: Make sure the Wi-Fi connection on the printer is turned on. Check that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi network. Restart your router and printer. Reset the network settings on the printer and reconfigure the Wi-Fi connection.

2. Question: Why are my printouts coming out with streaks or lines?
Answer: Check if the ink cartridges are empty or low on ink and replace them if necessary. Perform a printhead cleaning from the printer's maintenance settings. Ensure the paper is loaded properly and not damaged. Adjust the print quality settings from the printer driver software.

3. Question: How do I resolve paper jams in my Epson Nx625?
Answer: Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord before attempting to clear any paper jams. Open the printer's cover and remove any visible jammed paper. Ensure there are no small scraps of paper left inside the printer. Check for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if found. Carefully reinsert the paper and close the printer's cover before turning it back on.
Madie1994

Re: Re: Epson Nx625 Driver

Post by Madie1994 »

Thanks for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson Nx625, I appreciate your help!