Epson Sx400 Scanner Driver Windows 10

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Hi there,

I'm currently facing an issue with my Epson SX400 scanner after recently upgrading to Windows 10. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a compatible driver for it on Epson's official website. I've exhausted my efforts searching through various online forums, driver download websites, and even tried using the Windows Update feature without any success. Could anyone kindly provide me with a reliable link or source where I can download the Epson SX400 scanner driver that supports Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Sx400 Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson sx400 scanner windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-sx400-scanner-win10.exe
Version: 1.818
File size: 17.19 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 4.6

(click above to download)

The Epson SX400 is a scanner device compatible with Windows 10 operating system. It offers high-quality scanning output and efficient functionality.

Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 and earlier versions
- Maximum Document Size: A4
- Scan Speed: Approx. 20 seconds for A4 color document at 300 dpi
- Scanner Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 342 x 182 mm
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Power Consumption: Approximately 13 W in operation, approximately 4.7 W when in sleep mode

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my scanner not scanning the documents properly?
A: Firstly, check if the scanner driver is installed correctly. Ensure you have the Epson SX400 scanner driver specifically designed for Windows 10. Secondly, clean the scanner glass and the document mat, as any smudges or dirt can affect the scan quality.

2. Q: Why am I unable to establish a connection between the scanner and my computer?
A: If you are experiencing connectivity issues, verify that the USB cable is securely connected to both ends. Additionally, try using a different USB port and ensure it is a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port. If the problem persists, consider updating the scanner driver or reinstalling it.

3. Q: Why does my scanner produce distorted scans?
A: This issue could arise due to incorrect scanner settings. Ensure that the correct settings for resolution, color mode, and document size are selected. Additionally, try disabling any unnecessary image enhancements or filters that might be causing distortion. If the problem persists, recalibrate the scanner using the provided software.
Jessie

Re: Re: Epson Sx400 Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Jessie »

Thank you for providing the link to the Epson Sx400 Scanner driver for Windows 10, I will download it and see if it resolves the compatibility issue I've been experiencing.