Canon Drivers Mac

Lizzie

Canon Drivers Mac

Post by Lizzie »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I'm in need of the drivers for my Mac. I've tried searching on the official Canon website but I couldn't find the specific drivers for my model. I also searched on some third-party driver websites, but none of them had the drivers I need for my Mac. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon drivers compatible with Mac? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mac.exe
Version: 3.686
File size: 20.36 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 3.15

Canon Drivers Mac

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Compatible with: Mac operating system
- Purpose: Drivers for Canon devices

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for Canon Drivers Mac:

Q1: Why does my Canon driver not work on my Mac?
A1: There can be multiple reasons for this issue. Ensure that the driver is compatible with your specific Canon device model and the version of your Mac operating system. Additionally, check if the driver is being properly installed and if any specific settings or permissions need to be granted.

Q2: How do I update the Canon drivers on my Mac?
A2: To update Canon drivers on a Mac, you can visit the official Canon website or use the manufacturer-provided software (if available) to download and install the latest drivers for your Canon device. Alternatively, you may also use third-party driver update software that can automatically scan for and update outdated drivers for various devices, including Canon.

Q3: My Canon driver installation is not completing. What can I do?
A3: If the Canon driver installation process fails to complete, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Restart your Mac and attempt to reinstall the driver.
2. Ensure you have sufficient free disk space available on your Mac.
3. Temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be interrupting the installation process.
4. Check if any other conflicting software or functionalities are running on your Mac that could interfere with the installation.
5. If the issue persists, contact Canon support for further assistance or seek help from an authorized service center.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Canon Drivers Mac

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for our device. I appreciate your help.