Download Driver Of Epson M200

Josey1987

Post by Josey1987 »

I recently purchased an Epson M200 printer and I'm in need of the driver to install it on my computer. I'm unable to find the driver on the official Epson website as well as other popular driver download websites that I usually rely on. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson M200? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Of Epson M200

Post by Detective »

Below you can download of epson m200 driver for Windows.

File name: of-epson-m200.exe
Version: 5.620
File size: 30164 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 4.93

(click above to download)

The Epson M200 is a multifunction monochrome inkjet printer designed for high-volume printing in both home and office environments. Here are its specifications:

Printer Type: Inkjet
Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head
Printing Speed: Up to 34 ppm (pages per minute)
Print Resolution: Up to 1440 x 720 dpi (dots per inch)
Maximum Paper Size: A4
Input Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Power Consumption: 12 W (active), 1.3 W (sleep mode)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 435 x 377 x 226 mm
Weight: 6.0 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printed document coming out smudged?
A: Smudged prints could be caused by low-quality paper or incorrect paper settings. Make sure you are using suitable paper, and adjust the paper type settings in the print dialogue box accordingly. Additionally, check if the printer's print head needs cleaning.

2. Q: The printer is not connecting to my computer. What should I do?
A: If the printer is not connecting, start by ensuring that the USB cable is properly connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver software and make sure it is compatible with your operating system. If using a network connection, check if the Ethernet cable is securely connected and try resetting your router.

3. Q: The printer is displaying an "Out of Ink" error message even though I recently replaced the cartridge. What can be done?
A: If the printer is indicating an "Out of Ink" error despite a new cartridge, remove and reinsert the cartridge ensuring it is properly seated. Confirm that the cartridge is correctly installed and compatible with the printer model. If the issue persists, try cleaning the chip contacts on the cartridge and printer. If the problem continues, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

These troubleshooting questions and answers should help users troubleshoot common issues encountered with the Epson M200 printer.
Josey1987

Re: Re: Download Driver Of Epson M200

Post by Josey1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Epson M200, I really appreciate it!